Tuesday, March 23, 2010

lovely love


love is in the air..theres a lot of love in this tiny world..the common things in our mind about love is the love between a guy and a gurl..well, i m not going to talk bout that! hell no! know y? coz i havent experienced that kind of love..yeah, for my whole damn life..wahaha. this post is about love..to animal or pet so to speak..let me introduce u to my Juliet...her name is Julia the sugar glider.. in malay = tupai terbang lah..wahaha. sugar glider or suggie is different from other animal because it is a highly social animal..she needs attention and care..but 1st, u and suggie need to get bonded...well, me got bitten till bleed at the early stage..yeah,till bleed. not all suggie can do that..just this julia (fierce one)..now, she can give me a kiss, seriously..i m still new on this suggie thing..getting to know her better...thats part of my luv story ...CUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment