Wednesday, September 15, 2010

raya....best

x sangka, full of surprise.. i never thought that this raya is going this way.. one of the best raya ever, i wish i could describe it word by word. everythin seems fun enuff and enjoyable..the 1st and 2nd day of raya was full of laughter.. everything seems funny. yeah, its been a long time since my brothers and i gathered like this. surprisingly, i got a lot of money at my age..even more than when i was a kid..i m wondering why..hehe, i need a lot of cash rite now for my project, what a great time it comes so i guess i should not ask more question..hehe. no shopping and baju baru this year but its ok coz i have a lot of gud shirts thats still new..and the best part is, my mom made me a new baju melayu..i rarely get a new one for each raya, but this raya its even better coz my mom sew it. today, i met my frens from my form 5 class, its been 4 to 5 years we never met, and u cant blame me if i cant remember them...especially the gurls, awkward giler bile jumpe..nasib baik dia ingat nama aku..the best part, aku siap tanya member aku, dia ni betul ke dulu satu kelas dgn kita..haha. my bad, maklumla, yg pompuan tu aku xberapa bergaul sgt..budak baik la katakan..wahaha. yg tak best raya ni kene wat esemen je, itu pon aku xstart2 lg ni..haha. alhamdulillah, syukur btol aku walaupun berat je aku nak sambut syawal ari tu..semoga yg membaca pon bergembira hendaknya syawal ni..yg jauh dirapatkan, yg dekat dieratkan...AMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment